This recipe takes your burger up a notch! Just adding some shredded butter and seasoning makes them sooooo good. If we’ve got a little extra time, we’ll make burgers this way.
Yield: 8 Burgers
- 1 lbs ground beef
- 1 stick of frozen butter
- 2 tsp coarse sea salt
- 2 tsp brown sugar
- ½ tsp garlic Powder
- ½ tsp garlic Salt
- ½ tsp Onion Powder
- ½ tsp Turmeric
- 1 tsp Paprika
- 1 tsp Chili Powder
- 1 tsp Red Pepper Flakes
- Mix the dry ingredients in a bowl together
- Add 2 lbs of ground beef, and grate half the stick of frozen butter. Combine.
- Start your grill or get your cast iron pan hot, and form the burgers into patties. A good rule of thumb is 1 lb equals about 4 burgers. Make sure the patties are dimpled in the middle a little, this is to avoid the dreaded “Hockey Puck” burger. Let sit covered in the refrigerator until ready to cook.
- When your grill or pan are ready, go ahead and place the burgers on. About 3-5 minutes a side depending on your taste for doneness.
- Remove, and serve with toasted buns and the condiments of your choice!